Transfer move emails to another Gmail account
Moving to start with one Gmail account then onto the next Gmail account is only transfer ownership of up, yet leaving all your old messages behind isn’t generally an alternative as a rule. There can be a huge number of significant messages that you may get a kick out of the chance to keep with you. Moreover, you may likewise prefer to continue getting approaching messages from the old Gmail record to the upgraded one.
Fortunately, Gmail offers a straightforward procedure to move messages starting with one Gmail account then onto the next to continue getting new messages too. In the event that you are hoping to move your old messages to your new Gmail account, follow the procedure clarified beneath.
Empower POP in the Old Gmail Account
POP (Post Office Protocol) is a convention that recovers all the messages from a server and spares them to the customer. By empowering POP in your old Gmail account, you can permit Gmail to bring messages (old and new) from your old record and move them to another record (your new record).
To empower POP in your old Gmail account, sign in to your old Gmail record and snap on the Gear symbol situated at the upper right corner of the window. Presently click on the “Settings” alternatives to get to Settings.
In the Settings, click on the “Sending and POP/IMAP” tab and afterward select the choice “Empower POP for all mail.” As soon as you Enable POP, you will see a drop-down menu beneath which will let you choose what you need to do with the messages that are gotten to by POP. You can spare a duplicate in the old record, mark them as read, document them or simply erase them.
Introduce Email from Old Gmail Account to the New Account
Presently you have to include the POP-empowered Gmail record to your new record so Gmail can begin getting messages from it. Sign out of the old Gmail record, and sign in to the upgraded one. In the new record click on the Gear symbol and select “Settings” from the menu.
Snap the “Records and Import” tab, at that point click “Include a mail account”.
Another window will open where you will be incited to enter an email address. Enter the old Gmail account email here, and click on the “Subsequent stage.” On the following page enter the secret key for the old Gmail record, and snap-on”Include Account.” By default, you don’t need to transform anything, yet it is ideal to check the supplementary alternatives before clicking “Include Account:”
- POP Server: pop.gmail.com
- Port: 995
- Uncheck: Leave a duplicate of the recovered message on the server.
- Check: Always utilize a safe association (SSL) when recovering mail.
- Uncheck/Check: Label approaching messages – Check it on the off chance that you need to Label the messages.
- Uncheck/Check Archive approaching messages – Check it on the off chance that you need to chronicle messages as opposed to sending them to the Inbox.
- When you click on “Include Account,” you will be inquired as to whether you need to answer to the got messages as the “old email address” or the enhanced one. This can be helpful in the event that you need to ensure your beneficiary gets messages from your old record to recognize you. On the off chance that you pick “Yes,” you should check your old email address with an affirmation code. In the event that you pick “No,” the arrangement will complete and your record will be included.
- It may set aside some effort to recover all the messages, so you may need to hold up a piece. Moreover, you can generally tap on the “Erase” button by your additional record under the “Records and Import” tab to prevent getting new messages from the appended old record.
- Note: You may get an “unapproved get to” mistake when you click on “Include Account.” This happens when Gmail doesn’t confide in the other application/account that is attempting to get to your old record with POP empowered. Simply go to the Allow Application page and snap on “Proceed” to permit access for ten minutes. Presently you will have ten minutes to tap on the “Include Account” button again and proceed with the procedure.